Initial Author Instructions
Author Paper Submission
Each lead author must visit the EasyChair web site and establish an account with a username and password.
- Visit https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ieeebibe2019
- Log in to EasyChair for IEEE BIBE 2019
- If you have an EasyChair account fill your credentials and press Log In
- If you have no EasyChair account then you have to press the create an account link. To create an EasyChair account you should have a valid email address and do the following:
- pass a captcha to prove that you are not a robot;
- fill out a simple form with your personal information;
- follow the link we send to your email address to complete the account creation.
Preparation of initial full paper
Prospective Authors are invited to submit a FULL PAPER of maximum 8 pages or a SHORT PAPER of maximum 4 pages, consisting of a complete description of the proposed technical content and applicable research results, using the online submission system. Each paper should indicate appropriateness for the scope of the Conference, originality and quality of the technical content, whole organization, and writing style. The paper should, moreover, explain the significance of the contribution and contain a list of key references. It must be prepared according to the paper preparation guidelines provided below. A submission implies willingness to register and present the work if the paper is accepted for presentation at the Conference.
Manuscripts will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee. Authors of accepted initial full papers, must submit the final version according to the deadline of August 21, 2019, register for the Conference, and attend to present their papers.
All accepted papers presented at the conference will be submitted for publication to IEEE Xplore.
For your convenience, the Style Manual and Conference Paper templates in various formats are available through the following links:
*Accepted Papers will be submitted for publication to IEEE Xplore and indexed by EI/Compendex
**Using the IEEE template is mandatory, and any variation from the IEEE template may lead to immediate rejection of your paper by the system.
Submission steps using EasyChair Submission System
Please login to EasyChair at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ieeebibe2019 and follow the instructions, step by step, and then use the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. The required fields are marked by *.
- Add all authors of the paper
- Type in the title of the paper and enter a brief abstract of your paper.
- Then type a list of keywords (also known as key phrases or key terms), one per line to characterize your submission. You should specify at least three keywords. These keywords help to select the topic area your paper falls under best. [note: This will help in matching reviewers with corresponding areas of expertise.]
- The last section says Files Click on the button, in order to upload the PDF of your Full Paper.
- When you are ready the Click the Submit button.
Problems in preparing and submitting your paper? Further information?
Contact Program Chair